We report ALL credit card fraud and fraud attempts
Charges for items purchased on our web site will appear on your credit card statement as "MutualScrew.com". Phone order charges will appear as “Mutual Screw & Supply”
We deeply respect our honest customers, and the following does not apply to you.
Credit card fraud is a crime and will not be treated lightly. If you submit a transaction with a bad credit card (stolen, computer-generated, made-up, or any other fraudulent cards), we will turn over ALL information we have about that transaction to the fraud department of our bank, to the FBI, and to all appropriate authorities.
Your IP address and your host's name are captured when you use our web site. Along with a timestamp, your IP address uniquely identifies you. Dynamic IP is not a protection, nor is the use of a proxy service (including AOL) With the timestamp and server logs, your ISP or proxy holder can name you personally. Even so-called "anonymous" services must and will comply with law enforcement agencies if the information is subpoenaed. Credit card fraud is a crime, and your Internet Service Provider must cooperate in providing contact information. You will be found and prosecuted. And that may include being imprisoned.
Because of the growing incidences of Internet fraud, both in the US and Internationally, the FBI has formed the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) to investigate and prosecute Internet fraud. The US and other countries are becoming very aggressive in finding and prosecuting this crime.
1. Card fraud is a federal crime and a felony punishable by heavy fines and jail time. Fraudulent behavior will be prosecuted aggressively and to the fullest extent of the law.
2. The ID and address of your computer and your ISP provider have been determined, and recorded as a safeguard against fraudulent behavior and may be used to prosecute guilty parties.
3. All information must match card account records as provided by the card-issuing bank. Inputting intentionally false information is fraud and will not be tolerated and may subject you to prosecution.
4. Credit card transactions are processed manually and electronicly. Your receipt of an electronic confirmation, does not mean that your charge has been approved nor does it mean that your order has been accepted. We carefully evaluate each and every order placed, and if we suspect that your order may be fraudulent, you will receive an email asking for payment in the form of a money order, or for additional verification of credit card/bank account ownership.
5. MutualScrew.com considers fraud a direct and serious threat to our business. We do not take any effort to defraud lightly, and we will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. This includes hackers and hack attempts.
6. Credit Card Fraud and Computer Hacking are serious Federal offenses. To insure the privacy and safety of all credit card holders, we capture all IP addresses at this web site. All credit card transactions are secure using the finest encryption. ALL fraudulent credit card activity is investigated and reported.
Last Updated: 12/16/2008