7/8 Ivy Classic Hole Saw Bi-Metal
7/8" Hole Saw Bi-Metal
Product Detailed Description
Ivy Classic 7/8" Variable Pitch Bi-Metal Hole Saws - Cobalt Advantedge®
- Cobalt Advantedge® blades are designed for heavy-duty cutting in most machinable materials including, stainless and mild steels, non-ferrous metals, plastic and wood.
- Bi-Metal construction with M-3 cutting edge.
- Variable pitch, positive rake tooth design (4-6 TPI).
- Thick backing plate prevents stripping and increases torque.
- 1-1/2" cutting depth cuts through 2 x 4s.
|Pipe Tap Size||3/4"|
|Pipe Ent. Size||1/2"|
|Fits Arbors||28100, 28104, 28105, 28108, 28140, 28142, 28143|
|Cuts||Stainless & Mild Steels, Wood with Nails, Plastic|
This Ivy Classic IVY-28014 Ivy Classic Bi-Metal Hole Saws typically ships within 24 to 48 hours
|Have questions or need more information about our 'Ivy Classic Hole Saw Bi-Metal', please contact us?|