1-1/2 Ivy Classic Hole Saw Bi-Metal
Product Detailed Description
Ivy Classic 1-1/2" Variable Pitch Bi-Metal Hole Saws - Cobalt Advantedge®
- Cobalt Advantedge® blades are designed for heavy-duty cutting in most machinable materials including, stainless and mild steels, non-ferrous metals, plastic and wood.
- Bi-Metal construction with M-3 cutting edge.
- Variable pitch, positive rake tooth design (4-6 TPI).
- Thick backing plate prevents stripping and increases torque.
- 1-1/2" cutting depth cuts through 2 x 4s.
|Product No. || 28024 |
| Diameter || 1-1/2" |
| Pipe Tap Size || 1-1/4" |
| Fits Arbors || 28102, 28106, 28109, 28141, 28144 |
| Weight || 0.2 lbs |
| Cuts || Stainless & Mild Steels, Wood with Nails, Plastic |
Have questions or need more information about our 'Ivy Classic Hole Saw Bi-Metal', please contact us?