2 Inch Ivy Classic Hole Saw Bi-Metal
2" Hole Saw Bi-Metal
Product Detailed Description
Ivy Classic 2" Variable Pitch Bi-Metal Hole Saws - Cobalt Advantedge®
- Cobalt Advantedge® blades are designed for heavy-duty cutting in most machinable materials including, stainless and mild steels, non-ferrous metals, plastic and wood.
- Bi-Metal construction with M-3 cutting edge.
- Variable pitch, positive rake tooth design (4-6 TPI).
- Thick backing plate prevents stripping and increases torque.
- 1-1/2" cutting depth cuts through 2 x 4s.
|Pipe Ent. Size||1-1/2"|
|Fits Arbors||28102, 28106, 28109, 28141, 28144|
|Cuts||Stainless & Mild Steels, Wood with Nails, Plastic|
This Ivy Classic IVY-28032 Ivy Classic Bi-Metal Hole Saws typically ships within 24 to 48 hours
|Have questions or need more information about our 'Ivy Classic Hole Saw Bi-Metal', please contact us?|