12 x 8T Ivy Classic PCD Fiber-Cement Blade
Product Detailed Description
Ivy Classic 12 x 8T PCD Fiber-Cement Blade
- Laser Carbide® - For Professional & Industrial Applications
- Poly-Crystalline Diamond teeth with self sharpening properties for maximum cutting life.
- For ALL fiber-cement boards - Hardiplank®, Hardibacker®, Durock®, CertainTeed®.
- Perfectly tensioned, hardened tool steel plates for flat, true run.
- Flat top grind.
- Thin kerf for fast cuts with less dust.
- Multi-plank cutting up to 5 planks in 1 pass with less dust
|Product No. || 36500 |
| Diameter || 10" |
| Teeth || 6 |
| Application || For fiber-cement board |
| Maximum Speed || 5500 R.P.M. |
| Grind Type || Flat top grind |
| Arbor || 5/8" |
| Kerf || .087" |
| Hook || 12° |
| Weight || 1.632 lbs |
| Box / Case || 1 / 10 |
This Ivy Classic IVY-36502 Circular Saw Blades - Professional & Industrial
typically ships within 24 to 48 hours
Have questions or need more information about our 'Ivy Classic PCD Fiber-Cement Blade', please contact us?