Kershaw 1820 Needs Work Knife
Kershaw Needs Work Knife
Sorry - this item has been discontinued
Customer Email Window
Product Detailed Description
Keshaw 1820 Needs Work Knife
- The Needs Work is a lightweight utility-style knife that is perfect for everyday carry.
- The blade is Sandvik 13C26 for excellent corrosion and wear resistance.
- The handle is polyimide, an engineering polymer that exhibits an exceptional combination of thermal stability and mechanical toughness.
- Features the patented Ken Onion SpeedSafe assisted opening system for smooth, easy opening.
- A locking liner ensures the blade stays securely in place until the user closes it.
- For convenient carrying, a removable pocket clip is also included. Specifications:
- Steel: Sandvik 13C26 stainless-steel
- Handle: Polyimide
- Blade Length: 3 in. (7.5 cm)
- Closed Length: 4-1/8 in. (10.5 cm)
- Weight: 3.5 oz.
- Features: SpeedSafe, Pocket Clip
This Kershaw Pocket Knife usually ships ithin 24 hours
|You can also find this product in the following categories:|
|Have questions or need more information about our 'Kershaw 1820 Needs Work Knife', please contact us?|