Thru Hardened Carbon Steel Plain Medium (Regular) Split Lock Washers
Customer Email Window
Product Detailed Description
1/4" Thru Hardened Carbon Steel Plain Medium (Regular) Split Lock Washers
- .260-.252 Inside Diameter
- .487 Outside Diameter
- .062 Thickness
- .109 Width
- Description: Regular: A coiled, hardened, split circular washer with a slightly trapezoidal wire section.
- Applications/ Advantages: Regular: (A) Applies greater bolt tension per unit of applied torque; (B) Provides a hardened bearing surface, creating more uniform torque control; (C) Provides more uniform load distribution; (D) Resists loosening caused by vibration and corrosion; (E) Is preferred lock washer for use with hardened bearing surfaces.
- Material: Carbon Steel: SAE J403 1055 - 1065 carbon steel.
- Hardness: Carbon & High-Alloy Steel: Rockwell C38 - 46
- Twist Test: With the washer in a vice with the split ends free and straight above the vice jaws, a 90°segment of the free end is gripped with a wrench and bent. Washers are to withstand being twisted through a 90° angle without signs of fracture. When the washer ultimately fractures beyond the prescribed 90° limit, the structure at the breaking point shall show a fine grain.
|Have questions or need more information about our 'Thru Hardened Carbon Steel Plain Medium (Regular) Split Lock Washers', please contact us?|