30' Non Slip Strip – Anodized Clear
30" Non Slip Strip – Anodized Clear
Product Detailed Description
30″ Non Slip Strip – Anodized Clear
Non-slip stair strips provide perfect slip and fall prevention on surfaces where water, ice, snow, and other slippery materials create a dangerous slip and fall hazard. Installation is easy; simply drill the strip onto a surface where people frequently step. Non-slip stair strips are manufactured at our facility in Libertyville, IL using premium quality aluminum and feature the same OSHA-approved raised bump traction surface that we use on our ADA compliant ramps.
These strips are highly versatile and can be used anywhere indoors and outdoors. They are perfect for boat docks, marinas, staircases, ramps, curb cuts, tractor/trailer steps, parks, decks, and anywhere in and out of the home. The four standard color choices include plain aluminum, powder coated black, powder coated brown, & powder coated safety yellow. Use the high contrast colors to denote a change in walking surface for the visually impaired.
- Dimensions: 1.875” wide x 30” long
- Weight: 1 lb
- Aluminum construction with 4 way traction surface
- For use on any surface: wood, concrete, masonry, metal etc.
- 4 mounting holes drilled into surface for easy installation (screws not included)
- #8 stainless steel screws recommended for wood; Tapcon® anchors recommended for concrete installation.
- Lifetime Guarantee
This Handi-Ramp® NSS-305 Non-Slip Stair Strips typically ships within 24 to 48 hours
|Have questions or need more information about our '30' Non Slip Strip – Anodized Clear', please contact us?|