Powers 7702N 3/8 x 1-3/4 Wedge-Bolt Screw Anchor 410 Stainless Steel
3/8 x 1-3/4 Concrete Screw Anchor, 410 Stainless Steel
Sorry, this item has been discontinued
Product Detailed Description
Powers Fasteners 7702N 3/8 x 1-3/4 Wedge-Bolt Concrete Screw Anchor 410 Stainless Steel
The Wedge-Bolt® anchor is a one piece heavy duty anchor with a finished hex head. It is simple to install, easy to identify, fully removable and vibration resistant. the Wedge Bolt has many unique features and benefits that make it well suited for many applications in a variety of base materials. Optimum performance is obtained using a combination of patented design concepts. The steel threads along the anchor body self tap into the hole during installation and provide positive keyed engagement.
The benefit to the designer is higher load capacities, while the benefit to the user is ease of installation. The Wedge-Bolt can be installed with either a powered impact wrench or conventional hand socket.
410 Stainless Steel Wedge-Bolt – Wedge-Bolt screw anchors are designed to be used with a matched Wedge-Bit for optimum performance. The 410 Stainless Steel Wedge-Bolt works in fixture clearance holes that are 1/16" over nominal, which is typical ofstandard fixture holes used in steel fabrication.
Application & Use:
- Racking and Shelving
- Support Ledgers
- Material Handling
- Storage Facilities
Features & Benefits:
- One-piece design eliminates possibility of lost anchor parts or improper assembly
- Can be installed with an impact wrench or conventional hand socket
- Fast installation and immediate loading minimizes downtime
- High load capacities and full contact along thread length
- Diameter and length ID stamped on head of each hex head anchor for easy inspection
- Finished hex head provides attractive appearance and eliminatestripping hazard
- Can be installed closer to the edge than traditional expansion anchors
- Versatile installation in concrete, block and brick masonry
- Ratchet teeth on underside of hex washer head lock against the fixture
- Removable and will not leave componentsin the hole
This Powers Fasteners 07702NPF Wedge-Bolt® Screw Anchor (410 Stainless Steel) typically ships within 24 to 48 hours
|Have questions or need more information about our 'Powers 7702N 3/8 x 1-3/4 Wedge-Bolt Screw Anchor 410 Stainless Steel', please contact us?